The conference program includes various works that deal with the topic of psychedelics and their application in a medical and therapeutic context. The forms of participation are as follows:
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Active participation
- Passive participation
You can attend the conference as a passive participant, which grants you access to all lectures and conference activities, as well as a book of abstracts and promotion materials of the organizer.
Those who want to attend lectures and roundtable discussions can register by filling in the following form: REGISTRATION
We are almost at full conference capacity, therefore LAST CALL deadline for passive participation registration is October 1st, 2023 (or until we reach full capacity).
- Early bird fee (until August 1st, 2023): 20€
- Late fee (from August 1st until September 1st, 2023): 30€
- Early bird student fee: 10€
- Late student fee: 15€
- Last call fee: 35€
- Last call student fee: 17.5€
At the conference, you can participate as a lecturer with various types of works:
- Original academic paper (published in an academic journal and contains original research results)
- Review article (critical and comprehensive review of findings presented in recent research papers)
- Professional paper (one that applies problem-solving techniques and research results to resolve a practical problem in a specific field)
- Position paper (formal statement that presents an arguable opinion about an issue – that of the author or some specified entity/organization)
Active participants do not pay a conference fee.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (closed)
When applying for active participation, it is necessary to fill out a form with relevant information on the authors and the submitted work as well as provide a research abstract. The abstract should be between 1500 and 2000 words (including spaces, but excluding the title, authors' names, and institutions, in Croatian or English language. It is possible to submit multiple works and for each one it is necessary to fill out a separate form.
Abstracts are submitted at the following link: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The deadline for abstract submissions is August 1st, 2023. You will receive feedback about the acceptance of your presentation via the provided email address until August 15th, 2023.
For any inquiries, feel free to contact the Conference Organizing Committee at email@example.com